What Information Is Collected?
We May Record The Following Information
The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the machine which
accessed our website Bout bichon frise for sale.
The date of the visit.
The time of the visit.
The path taken through our website.
The browser being used.
A list of files downloaded or viewed.
Any errors encountered.
Some pages within our Web site require personal information in order to provide online services. Personal information is gathered and stored in a secure manner to prevent monitoring or interception. We do not share personal information with third parties.
All of the information collected by our website is intended for internal purposes only and is not distributed to any other charitable, cultural, nonprofit organizations or parties.
Disclaimer of Liability
How Do We Take Care Of Your Information?
We bring up a number of security measures to make sure that the safety of your personal information is maintain, We as well offer the use of a secure server. All entered sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessed by those authorized.After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our server’s any longer.
We may at time release or exposed your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, information may be provided to other third parties for promoting and selling products or services, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Sometimes, at our discretion, we may decide to include a third party product or services on our website. These third party sites have different and independent privacy policies. It is therefore not our responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. In spite of that, we seek to protect the uprightness of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your Rights When Buying Our Bichon Frise For Sale
When you buy one of our bichon frise puppies for sale, you have the right for the bichon puppy to match the description – for your puppy to be ‘as described’.
Contractual rules about misrepresentation do apply, however. So, legally, we must:
- Accurately describe the bichon frise puppies for sale. For example, in case you stumble upon our advert, it must not say our bichon frise puppy is a an Alaskan Malamute when it’s actually a bichon for sale. Accurately describing the puppy is not limited. For example, if we say the bichon puppy is well socialized with other dogs. Then you take it home and it attacks or is fearful of your other dog. Then the puppy is not as we describe it in the advert.
- Not misrepresent the Bichon Frise Puppies. The seller mustn’t tell you something about the puppy which isn’t true. For example, if our bichon frise is from a puppy farm, we mustn’t tell you it’s from private family home. Similarly, if the seller says a puppy vaccinations are up to date and on further investigation it only ever had it’s initial set and not it’s boosters. Then that puppy’s health has been misrepresented to you.
If you have the option to make payments by credit or debit card, do this as you’ll have more rights to get your money back under the chargeback scheme or Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 if you later have a dispute with us over your bichon frise puppy.
Ensure that we always give you receipts, as well as any accompanying paperwork to confirm you own the puppy.
What do I need to ask before buying Our Bichon Frise for Sale?
Since this might be your first time buying from a HOME OF BICHON PUPPIES. The onus is on you as the buyer to ask all the questions before making the deposit.
We don’t have to volunteer additional information so, if you don’t ask questions, you may not have the full picture. Such as information of the bichon’s history or be aware of any potential faults.
This means it’s important to ask as many questions as you can. Make sure you ask about:
The Puppy’s health
- Has the bichon had its first vaccinations?
- Has it had recent boosters if it’s an older animal?
- Specifically, what vaccines have they had?
- Have your puppies being through the deworming process? If so, which vet did you use to treat them? Have your puppies already being to the vet for checkup?
The health of the parents
- Ask to see the parents if they’re there
- Ask about the health history of the parents, including how old they are and if they’ve had any issues before
The background and history of the puppy
- Where do we breed our puppies?
- How inbred is your puppy?
- Is the pet having a micro-chip?
- Has the bichon for sale been socialised with other animals, small children or babies?